TEMP HOURS: Wednesday – Sunday 5PM-2AM
(No brunch at pano this week)
COVID-19 SAFETY STATEMENT
At Panorama Music House, we are continuing to take the Coronavirus COVID-19 very seriously with our current dining options. We are still using a common sense approach to minimize risk wherever possible, and diligently following Food Safety Laws. As always, we are making sure that all of our standard operating procedures regarding sanitation are being strictly upheld and followed.
In addition, we continue to carefully follow the guidelines and directives from the CDC and industry experts. We have heightened our protocol on all sanitation efforts, and will have ongoing education with our staff on the preventative measures being continuously updated by the CDC regarding food, food handling and safety. Here are some of the measures we have implemented:
- Employees undergo a wellness check each shift. Employees who have symptoms are not eligible to work without medical clearance
- All staff has received / will receive updated standard food safety and sanitation guidelines already in place including handwashing and surface sanitation
- All staff has received / will receive training on additional Coronavirus safety standards
- Per Governor Edward’s announcement, all employees will wear masks when dealing with guests. Kitchen personnel working directly with food products will wear masks and gloves
- All seating, food preparation, and storage areas are periodically sanitized by a professional antimicrobiobial pest control company
- Disposable menus and touchless payment methods have been made available
- Minimal contact and curbside pickup is available
- Our outdoor patio seating is available for guests while enjoying their togo orders. All seating has been spaced to allow 6 feet between any seats. Please help us follow social distancing guidelines:
1) Guests are encouraged to use online, phone or text ordering to minimize contact and avoid waiting
2) Please maintain 6 ft spacing when ordering, standing in line or picking up orders
3) No more than 6 guests at a table, and please do not move tables. As per the Governor’s guidelines, table service is not provided
This is an uncertain time for all of us. As we continue to diligently make safety a priority at Panorama, we also look forward to offering you comfort in the way of big smiles and great food. Thank you for allowing us to extend the comfort we are sharing amongst our team to all of you!
The sign, previously the Panorama Burger House sign, was removed from it’s old home at the corner of Bilbo and Mills Street, and refurbished as the Panorama Music House.
“When we found out the building was for sale, we knew we wanted to turn it into something,” Jay Ecker said, one of the Panorama partners. “We toyed with a few different names, and then when we found out we could buy the actual sign; that’s when we put the whole concept of Panorama Music House together.”
Ecker said the goal isn’t just to bring local bands to his restaurant, but to promote music as a feature for all of downtown. “Downtown has always been a place for music. This was the original Rikenjacks 20 years ago, which was a hub for music,” Ecker said. “And other downtown businesses, like Luna and Zephyr’s and Tia Juanita’s, are all bringing music to downtown. So, we want to be part of that whole scene.”
Ecker said he wants the restaurant to incorporate Lake Charles’ rich history. “We’re going to be working a lot with local artists, and we also are featuring historic downtown and Lake Charles venue names and names from the past on our menu items,” Ecker said.
(You can read the full story at KPLCTV)
Jay Ecker and Lake Charles Mayor Nick Hunter met on November 18, 2018 to discuss the plans for the Panorama Music House!
Temp Hours of Operation
Wednesday – Sunday
5PM to 2AM